- Calculations for stability and safety against fracture in one examination process
- Clear and understandable safety evaluation
- Systematic, engineering-level procedures
- Transparency throughout the process, since all interim values are clearly evident
- Tried and tested in practice and adjusted to measuring instruments for tensile tests
Tree Stability Evaluation (TSE) is a calculation programme for evaluation of stability and safety against fracture of trees by means of tensile tests. With the help of the TSE calculation programme the sensor-measured data collected from the tensile test are calculated in relation to the estimated wind load in order to obtain safety-related information about the respective tree.
TSE combines a transparent calculation procedure with clear user navigation and thus reduces complexity of evaluation of the measured data in tensile tests for detailed examinations of trees. For experts, the results provide a clear and understandable basis for definition and evaluation of both the stability and the safety against fracture of the analysed tree.
The additional benefit TSE provides for its users:
- Intensive user training
- Annual security training
- E-Mail user support
TSE products and corresponding measurement equiptment can be obtained a the Freetree online shop.