Návod 3 – Dátové polia
- e.g.: open landscape, hilly: Dropdown field for other tree species
Describes “wind retardation due to topographic conditions at the tree’s habitat. Other = manual input
- English oak:Dropdown field for other tree species
Parameters for the tree species. (Stuttgarter Festigkeitskatalog./elasticity benchmark in %, cw value)
Other = manual input
- Gust coefficient: Increase of wind velocity due to tree periphery situations, e.g. urban canyons (max. 1.4, up to 1.8 in exceptional cases)
- Frequency coefficient: Resonance vibrations of the tree, e.g. Serbian Spruce, max. 1.4, broadleaf trees usually not exceeding 1.2
- Top surface: Value obtained from top surface program
- Anchoring point distance: Distance of attachment point of the tree to anchoring attachment point
- Atmospheric pressure: Usually 1000mb
- Temperature: Usually 10°
- Load centre: Surface centre of gravity from top surface program
- Equivalent load / height: Height of attachment of pull rope at the tree
Theoretical stability of an assumed remaining wall in a certain height
- Set height: Height of the trunk cross section to be calculated from: mean trunk diameter and mean decay diameter
Input of measured values
- Tensile load: Individual load values of respective load steps
- Inclination: the inclination of the root plate
- Percentage of breakdown: After filling in the inclination TSE calculates the percentage of breakdown. You can edit this value if you want after you activate the Button “editable”
- SNr.: Strain sensor number
- SL: Corresponding strain sensor length (in mm).
- distension: Strain sensor’s measuring value of the respective load step (given in 1/1000mm).
- Load crown: Wind load at the top surface centre
- Theoretically moment dummy load anchor point: Force to be used to pull on the tree at the load introduction point in order to simulate the wind load at the top surface centre
- Vreal²/Vreal: assumed wind velocity in m/s resulting in the assumed wind load at the top surface centre (the following are considered: terrain – gusts -frequency – cw value, atmospheric pressure and temperature)
- Real force: Corrected value for the diagonal pull
- Theoretically falling force dummy load point: Theoretical tilting load at the load introduction point for the respective load step
- Theoretically falling moment trunk base: Theoretical tilting moment at the trunk base for the respective load step
After entering all data click the button “Calculate”.
The relevant safety values in relation to the values obtained (tilting angle and strain sensors) are displayed in the blue result fields.
Safety value to aim for: 1.5